My dear friend Seharaan will make his Pollywood debut


After utilizing his flair of gift of gab through hosting numerous events as an anchor and doing music videos as an actor, my dear friend Seharaan Kalra from Jalandhar city is all geared up for his Pollywood debut titled ‘Lafandar Party’ which is all set to be released in the month of September. Directed by Bhanu D. under banner Vox Motion Pictures, Seharaan is playing a lead role of a budding film-director.

When I asked him about his character he revealed, “The most amazing thing about this movie is that most of the characters of this movie are played by freshers’ and all of us have done our work with utmost sincerity and hard work. I am playing a role of a guy named Gautam Kapoor (Garry) who is a budding film-director. He loves the girl call Jassi, who is an aspiring model cum actress, played by singer turned actor Raj Jannat. The movie is about four friends (Garry, Jassi, Maddy, JoJo). These four represents today’s youth and their style of living, their life. Out of the four, only Garry is a sensible as well as responsible lad. But, as they say, you become alike your company. So, he also gets ready to indulge in the wrong plans of his friends. But, in end, being a true friend, he guides them throughout the movie and becomes the master himself.”

Being a writer and freelancer, I know that the city has undoubtedly produced a couple of stars and now it’s the turn of my model cum actor cum brother from different mother friend and he hopes for the positive and high response from the critics.

Prior this, Seharaan has tried his hand in many things and has successfully collected numerous feathers under his cap. He made his debut with a music video named Pee Lain De. Besides hosting various events in and outside Punjab, he has also done a short suspense movie titled ‘Disk 3’ that fetched various likes and comments on YouTube.

Belonging to an upper middle class ultra sound family, he completed his masters in Mathematics. Being a studious chap, he decided to enter into the field of modeling and acting. He has faced a lot many hardships in life that in turn made him self-dependent as well as strong.

When he was telling me about his journey I asked him about his trials and tribulations in life. To which he replied, “Unfortunately my father left us when I was just eleven, due to heart failure. As I was the youngest child in family, my mother and sister encouraged me a lot on both academic and professional fronts. I had and have immense love and a special place for theatre in my heart and I still remember my first play on professional level called "Shaheed Ki Waapsi" then the list includes ‘Ashaadh ka Ek Din’, ‘Andha Yug’ and ‘Agni Aur Barkha’ etc. I also did a play called "Raja Ki Rasoi" with my theatre guru "Dr.

Kulbeer Kaur Virk" and millions of thanks to her for helping me and guiding me the every inch of acting. Like every artist, I too participated in many youth festivals and theatre items which boosted my confidence and enthusiasm.”

For future, Seharaan is planning to do hard work and dreams to become a face of ‘TV’ industry. He claims, “From my childhood, its my dream to do a daily soap and especially after watching serials on Zindagi channel.” I personally wish him luck and I know you will rock the cinema halls buddy! Good Luck!

Comments

Popular Posts