Feeling blessed to recover my blog details

Well, it is truly said, Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai” and here, Google helped me out in finding my username and password for this blog that I used to write years back ie before shifting to Delhi.

I was so feeling missed since last few days because I wanted to express myself. I wanted to pen down what I did in last few years and where I have reached today.

The journey from August 2015 till today has been quite fascinating. I believe to be a blessed child of Waheguru that every year he sends me to a place where I could learn and grow in both personal as well as professional terms. And see today, with his blessings only, I am writing this today so that I could share with my adorable readers.

Starting with Delhi experience! Well, I worked there for a year in a private Public Relations Agency. Over a period of one year working there, I realized that working in a metro city which was my first ever experience is a challenging task. My boss who was not keeping well, health wise, was an intellectual writer and a PR Pro, yet he was quite tough to understand at times. The most difficult task was to convince media for publishing the pitched stories of my clients. Then the time came, when I was frustrated, and signed in to Naukri.com and saw a vacancy of teaching in a private college Ludhiana.

Extended family in Delhi!
With friend Rishab Raj
Aaahhh! Before moving to teaching, I would like to share that my journey of Delhi was so happening because I made a new family there. Yes, it was my landlord’s family in Govindpuri. Uncle, Aunt and their two sons! We shared such a lovely bond that they treated me like their elder son only. I am so thankful to Waheguru that in such a big city where no one was known to me, there he made me meet these lovely people. I made good friends, Ms. Beautiful Neha Tatrari, who was my colleague and second Rishab Raj, a journalist friend who encouraged me to make a shift. They are still in touch with me and when I visit Delhi, I make sure that I do meet them. This is how you can make your life so beautiful, surrounded by kind people around you.
With buddies Chef Sneha and colleague Neha!

Well, then the phase came when I experienced my childhood dream i.e. of teaching. Heading the department of Journalism and Mass Communication at PCTE, I seriously learned how to manage things and deal with young minds at the same time. I taught the fresh minds with what I have learnt over my past experience in media industry. 

My farewell clicks with dear students!

The students were quite interesting as well as challenging at same time. The journey of teaching for over a year was like dream coming true. I am again so blessed that the students and colleagues showered me so much of love and affection especially a colleague turned friend Rupika Jain. I miss you!

Birthday eve with Rupika and friends!


Due to some personal issues back at home, I had to take a decision to shift. Luckily, I got a wonderful opportunity to get hired as Public Relations Officer at CT Group of Institutions. Currently, I am working with this esteemed educational group that has earned the stature of providing quality education especially in North India.

All set for new innings at CT Group!


The key reason of sharing the above journey so far is to tell that if you do good karma, and if you are willing to learn, then God is with you. He seriously has set plans for you and nobody can change them. I never planned for future because I know that living in present and making it perfect is what links and builds your future. People might get hurt or annoyed with your behavior, but do not react or give feedback with same intentions. They actually didn’t step in your shoes to know your story or circumstances. So to end, I would say, Keep working hard, Live in present and never hurt anyone intentionally. Have faith on Waheguru as he is the supreme power and keep thanking everyone for the little to big efforts that they contribute in making your life happy and successful. 

Comments

  1. Wow. ..This is gift from the universe ...I wish u cintinue as ur daily habit.keep writing keep inspiring ..kbu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Thats so beautifully expressed.. Thank you for the special mention..

    The journey from a colleague to a friend was indeed a best thing that happened.. Miss you more !!! Will cherish every second of the time spent with you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing sir, it was a great experience of 1 & a half year to have u as a teacher. 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was equally amazing to teach students like you Karan! The Quiz master

      Delete
  4. This journey of yours, has been a topsy-turvy ride! May you get to experience more of success in ongoing and coming phase of your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate! You've become a special part of it too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts