Sun Mere Humsafar! 

Here is the video of pre-wed shoot of most important persons of my life. Meet Chef Himanshu Wadhwa and his beloved Neha Wadhwa. I admire their love chemistry and beautiful bond! 

Himanshu Wadhwa, a chef and an entrepreneur is one of the adorable friends turned brother that I have in my life. He inspires me in a lot many ways. Caring, loving, hard working, sincere, honest and dedicated are a few attributes that can simply define him. A sincere son, a caring brother and now a romantic and responsible husband, Himanshu has all traits that a gentleman should possess. I am impressed by you my brother and have learned a lot many things as well! Remain the same!

Enjoy the below video! Till then, keep romancing! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nl76ZFBIlk


Comments

Popular Posts