Diya aur Baati fame- Varunn Jain

Actor Varunn Jain
Punjabi lad Varunn Jain is making his city Hoshiarpur proud of him by doing the number one daily soap titled ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’. He feels fortunate enough to be the part of this show from day one as it fetched him a huge appreciation and recognition. Varunn adds, “Definitely this show has given me a lot. Name and fame is what every actor runs for. My story is quite different as I was never interested in acting. Luck matters along with hard work. The entire team is very supportive and we live like a family there which is indeed a significant feature of any team work.”

Born and brought up in Hoshiarpur, Varunn did his graduation and shifted to film city few years back in order to expand his business of manufacturing diamonds. Acting was never his forte. But he didn’t know what destiny had store for him. Telling about his shift from business to acting Varunn says, “Well, when I shifted to Mumbai, I never thought of joining this industry. But thanks to my friends, who all were into modeling that time and motivated me to give auditions for commercials and soaps. I gave a try and got various TV commercials etc.”

After doing various TV commercials, Varunn was able to bag his debut show named ‘Kaali- Ek Agni Pareeksha’ in 2011 and later, joined Diya Aur Baati Hum. Working for the same show and character for around two years now, don’t you feel bore or monotonous? To which he answers, “No, Never! Rather when we are not shooting then also we talk on messages asking them when we will meet again. The ambience of our cast is so warm that we don’t feel like leaving the set. Every character has a unique story to tell and that’s the key reason of the show’s success.”

Whenever Varunn is back in town, he makes sure to stopover Jalandhar. Telling to me about his connection with city Varunn shares, “Yes, when I go back to my town, I do visit Jalandhar for many reasons. First, it’s the beautiful city with a myriad numbers of places and things to offer. I take my family along there for shopping especially in Model Town market and do consume delicious chaat’s from market.”

For future, Varunn is planning to pursue his diamond business along with stepping into movies, only if he gets a worthy role to act.

Comments

Popular Posts