I hear my lower back dimples are really sexy, says Evelyn Sharma

Image Courtesy: Dale Bhagwagar Media Group
Young and Beautiful Evelyn Sharma a half German and half Indian who feels proud to be a Punjabi is all geared up to enter into the Bollywood industry and has already signed various films starring renowned actors. She was fascinated by theatre and modeling since her teens and has already been featured in two music videos lately (Daler Mehendi and Euphoria). After Katrina Kaif it’s all hoped that she would too appeal viewers by her hot and sexy personality. I got to have an exclusive chit-chat with this upcoming Bollywood star

Your background
I am half German, half Indian. I grew up in Germany and came to India the first time in my life 2 years ago. I am proud to be an Indian too and am working hard in order to appeal the viewers by my flair of acting and modelling

How did it all start?
I had walked ramp in Germany a bit when I was 16, played a lot of German theatre and acted in an English movie when I was 18. After high school I studied languages and business because I wanted to travel the world and see new places. After college I worked around Europe for different charity organizations and then ended up in Real Estate law. An office job was never the right thing for me, so when I was discovered and asked to travel the world as a model I didn't hesitate one moment and said yes! I traveled all over the world and two years ago came to India. Work here has been so great ever since I landed and my dream of being an actress has come true! I couldn't be any happier about how God has led me in my life!

Your launch pad
Though modeling and theatre gave me some identity but in India or say in Bollywood I have signed various movies with established actors. I am currently working on four movies: Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (Dharma), Issaq (Paramhans), Class of 2013 (TSeries) and From Sydney with Love (Pramod), which is the first to be released on July 27, 2012
Image Courtesy: Dale Bhagwagar Media Group

Your sexiest asset
 I hear my lower back dimples are really sexy... I can't see them, so you have to tell me if that's true

Favourite attire
I can never choose if I like Indian or Western outfits better. They are both sexy in their own way. The happiest, however, I'm at home in my little shorts and a tank top, the summer in India is just so hot!

If you were stranded on an island, who would want there with you?
My mommy! Even though she drives me crazy most of my life she's the person I love most

Did you set out to be famous or it just happened?
It just happened. I believe if positive things come your way, always go with it! Be happy with every moment in life and don't try to find your destiny, because your destiny will always find you.

Your favourite cuisine
Thai food! It's so healthy and delicious! I love green chilly (I have it every morning in my omelet) and coconut sauce!

What do you like about Punjab?
Image Courtesy: Dale Bhagwagar Media Group

I am a half Punjabi, I like that a lot. This year while shooting for 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' I went through Punjab for the first time in my life. It was the best experience ever! We were driving along colorful fields when a heavy storm came up. So we had to stop at a roadside dhaba and had the best Parathas and chicken! I felt so at home I kept telling everyone "this is where I come from!!!" The rain got really heavy but I was so happy to be in Punjab so we went out and started dancing through the rain and running through fields! It was just amazing!

Your interests....
 I love to watch movies of any country or genre. Last week I spent all day watching Chinese movies, one of my all time favorites is 'Curse of the Golden Flower'. Must watch!

Any causes you stand for
 I stand for all good causes. I support Children's Charities and some of my friends' charity organizations. One because I want to support more actively in India is to create awareness and fight pollution. This country is so beautiful; don't let it go to waste.

Your message for the youth
"Live your dreams!"

Comments

Popular Posts