Reel or Real Holi?



Holi, a much awaited festival of colors is largely celebrated by Indians. The friends and relatives join together and commemorate it to the fullest. On this occasion, I spoke to a few favorite ‘bahus’ and asked them which Holi do they like to play- Reel or Real Holi?

Devoleena Bhattacharjee





"Holi is a special occasion which is full of colors and fun. The celebration at shoot is fun but I enjoy the real one more than the reel. I love to play on this festival but with dry colors. I avoid wasting water and would also advise my fans to avoid and play safe this Holi. Best wishes!"




Krystle Dsouza






 "I always plan to keep away from chemical colors and wasting water this Holi. I enjoy reel Holi in a way more than real Holi because the entire cast is called for Holi sequences. Playing with them is just so much of fun and enjoyment. Everyone is dramatically dressed up in while salwar suits and kurta-pajamas which seems so filmy and I just love it! Happy Holi!"




Dipika Kakkar




"I prefer reel Holi as one can cheat in the scenes and conserve water as I believe Holi is one festival that wastes a lot of water and creates pollution.  Hence, I avoid playing Holi in real life."




Ragini Khanna







"I enjoy both. As Holi is my favorite festival, in reel I get to play with my onscreen family and in real with my real family. Both are best at their ends and I just live both the moments to the fullest. Wishing all the readers a very safe, colorful and a happy Holi."




Tinaa Dattaa






"In reel life we have to play Holi according to the sequence that is written. We have to keep in mind the continuity of the sequence and we have to do it again and again. But in real life we don't have to repeat it again and again and we don't have to pretend to be another character. Just being yourself is real Holi. I wish everyone happy and safe Holi."








I wish you all a very colorful Holi. Play safe! Avoid wastage of water! Have ‘bhaang’ & then dance! Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts