Positive start of my mornings with VRV family!


When my alarm rings at 5:25am, I get up with a smile and thank my friend Almighty God for a new day. When you start your day on a positive note, I can guarantee you that your whole day would pass with high spirits. After half an hour, approx by 6:00 am, I reach the place that has turned me from a lazy chap to an active guy. Yes, you got it right! It’s my gym, named VRV fitness.

I am favorite of my fitness trainer Romy Bagga, a certified coach though, because he is behind me as I don’t complete the workout, at many times. Bloody its too tough to do that hardcore workout sometimes! How can you be so challenging? – I wonder after looking the fitness freaks out there. It is said that my group, which is known as one of the best groups of VRV fitness, is the one where the exercise level is the easiest of all. But dear friends, though we don’t do the real hardcore job but our group mates are like family!

Let me introduce first! It is said that there shall be one senior most member in a family or say Head of the family, otherwise the atmosphere of the family gradually gets disturbed. So our family is proud enough to have Dr. Manveen Mann, aunty, who is the senior most member and the most significant part of the family. She is the real motivator and completes the entire workout and sometimes look upon her and say ‘aunty mere hisse di v lga lawo exercise’! Then comes, other two ladies- Adwaita Tewari- the most charming of all and Geetika Jain- the diamond teeth girl! Ya, you read it correct! She has diamonds on her teeth! (ROFL).

As far as male counterparts are concerned, then there are the best buddies are Gurpreet Singh, who rarely comes due to his busy schedule, followed by Rajneesh Sharma (which is fortunately my boss at work), Harpeet Bhatia, Rajinder Juneja etc. The best part is that we don’t only do exercise but we enjoy it doing. We celebrate every occasion and birthdays are on our list every time! From cake cutting ceremonies to various healthy drinks, all remain on our menu.

Truly speaking, this one hour of the morning is one of the best moments of my day. This boosts my energy and turns me ON which further helps me in doing my best at workplace. This family stepped into my life in September last year and we are now a group of five- Chai pe Charcha guys- Aunty, Adu, Geetika Ji, Gurpreet and me! Wow!

At the end, I am thankful to God for giving me such lovely friends, fortunately all elder to me, which provides me a benefit to discuss anything important with them, especially with Aunty! Thank you so much guys!

Comments

Popular Posts