‘I’m willing to work in Punjabi films’ says Ranbir Kapoor

‘If any director offers me a good role along with a different script then I will never reject the offer’ said Bollywood heartthrob and chocolate boy Ranbir Kapoor, during my a few seconds interaction when he visited Lovely Professional University. I went to meet him when he was there for the promotion of one of his flicks.

His aura seemed so positive that one can keep going interacting with him. He looked so down to earth and the girls in the audience were going crazy when he entered in the auditorium. Well this happened for the obvious reasons.

Journalists were having a list of questions to ask this young bachelorette. One of my questions, sticking to the roots, was that if given a chance to work in a Punjabi movie then will you happily take up the role to which he replied instantly, “Yes definitely, I would love to work in Punjabi movies. The Punjabi film industry has seen a tremendous growth by leaps and bounds and is giving a tough competition to Bollywood. If any director offers me a good role along with a different script then I will never reject the offer.”

Another immediate question that I asked was- This was your second visit to city, so how does it feel to come back? He says, “The love and affection that I have received from youth here last time again forced me to return back. The similar energetic ambience always boosts my morale and confidence level. I am quite pleased to visit this beautiful city once again and this time with another lead Pallavi Sharda.”

On asking him how tough or easy it is to uphold the Kapoor legacy, he avered, “I have always worked hard to stand up to the expectations of my parents. There is no actual pressure on me regarding this. Moreover my father is my real hero who has always guided me and his immense support always helped me in attaining success.”

Well, this journalism line undoubtedly is a glamorous one where you can interact with the superstars face-to-face, which seems impossible somehow for a common man.

Comments

Popular Posts